|The implanting of the Brain|
|"With special FX you can do it, too!"|
Since the movies that we watched was quite gruesome, i.e. blood splattering as a body was thrown from a high rise building. We started a discussion of the special effects used in movies.It was quite a revelation for her to find out that nobody actually dies in the Tommy Cavendish scene in Cloud Atlas. Although, she wanted to experiment on her own. I only just managed to halt a pre-planned prank she was about to pull on her grandparents.
Fancy some blood recipes?
These are what you need:
- a pinch of Carboxy methyl cellulose (a gelling agent)
- a pinch of red food colouring
- a pinch of black food colouring
- a pinch of pink food colouring
- water to get the desired effect
You should end up with something like this:
|"AAAAHHH, pooped my gut out!!!"|