There are signs all around us. Road signs, obviously to keep the traffic in order.
What about those invisible signs in life? Telling us that probably, we had enough? Frequent arguments perhaps? Could always blame it on PMS, but when the "guest" has left and you're still getting cranky for the smallest thing? Lady, when you gotta go, you just gotta go.
So, that is exactly what I'm doing. Mind you, the camera was giving me the most obvious signal. When the battery won't last for more than 10 minutes, then you just have to GET A NEW CAMERA!
- shop for next day's outfit
- get a new camera so I can get those piling up drawings photographed and posted (recommendation needed)
- catch up with dearest BFF ( you know who you are)
- exchange bling for another bling <----need to be corrected but a dilemma when you're just staying above the shop
- oh yes, relaxing by soaking in heated outdoor pool and find my lost self again
- get more fabrics on the way back home
Ain't I an angel for the short list?
Fingers cross my destination would not get struck by anything major.