Monday 7 December 2015

See you on the other side, Mom....

I woke up and remember, today I have a list of things to do.
Phone calls to answer, no one helps.
Not that any of these are important anymore.
Now that I'm on this side alone.

I don't want to live life like a zombie.
It certainly feels like so for now.
I have my meals with tears, it makes everything tastes the same.
Is this how it feels when you lose someone you can never replace?

As I crouch under my work desk, I ask myself....
What the hell am I doing here?
What life am I going back to?
I never had a life, I was always living hers.

Mom moved on to another form 2 days ago.
Dad's already talking about the new woman....
I have no one and nowhere to park my heart.
Mom, can I come with you?



2 comments:

  1. Last night, my wife said to me she want to devorce because of different values to daily life such as money, place of living, relation with both parents.

    I was surprised that she spoke out. Honestly, i had ever thought of separating. But when i first heard of her request, i still shocked. May be i was still not ready for accepting this. Think of while, i was worrying of my “stubbon” son who has his mind and often argue withe others.

    So i persaude her to think of again. She did not answer. I did not know what would happen.

    Recalling my memory, i was first attracted by your heading :Diary of a Single Mother” 3 years ago when the relationship started worsing.

    Just worried about my son.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete